Friday 28 November 2008

The 15th Gena.

Finally at 5.53 pm,22nd November 2008 I am fifteen.
I have been waiting for like million,zillion,trillion seconds for this.. : )


And I would love to credit all those meaningful peeps who wished me Happy Birthday.




A Big,Warm,Cozy hug and kisses to:

Mum

Dad

Nisha

Kumarisha

Durgesh

Kakak Siti

Cousin Selvi

Michelle

Ben

Chelle's maid

Crystal

Jie Ying

Joon Kit

Wai Min

Fatimah

Wai Yan

Juliana

Amanda

Shareni

DIGI

Dinnish

Lilian

Mark Aherns

Pamela

And I am very,deeply,truly sorry if i ACCIDENTLY forgot anyone's name.. : (


By the way,an extra credit for the pressie's I've recieved from family and friends.



Michelle,Jie Ying,Joon Kit,Wai Min:




Crystal

Well sorry Crystal,I got trouble finding your pressie in the web cause my phone got problem with photos.But I'll post from where did the it came from..Michelle again.. : )





Sorry same problem.. o_O

The Family





Finally a Swatch!!!

Eventhough I didn't get a lot of pressie's,but I am grateful on what I've recieved on my meaningful birthday.




Thank You,human beings!!!

Your Coffee-ingly,

An Addicted Coffee-Drinker





No comments: