Sunday 14 December 2008

Senior-Up Grading

It was "the time"..



"the moment"



"that 10 minute"



"that painful seconds"



It was THE GRADING.



Now you see this grading is not the ordinary grading(taekwondo) that you guys always go to upgrade your belts.



This is all about from junior to senior.



From unpro to pro.Which basiclly wasn't me at all.....xp



According to the exact rules a 1st poom or a 2nd poom once they turned 15 on their exact birthday can just upgrading their belt by just showing your face at the upcoming grading.



No pattern.



No one-step sparring.



No "pecah-papan" or what we call destruction...mean..



So since I was already 15 but only this 22 November which is not even one month also..

Sir said just upgrade to 3rd poom..

So 1st Dan,2nd Dan and 3rd Dan i no need to do all those things and just show my face infront the examiners and receive my black belts..



15 years old-1st Dan



17 years old-2nd Dan



20/21 years old-3rd Dan



Anyways,my grading went well.I think.Well you decide..



First of all the examiners was the unexpectable ones.



A 8th Dan MASTER

Another MASTER

And another sir



So physically and mentally these peeps knows taekwondo more than any of us do in the room.

These peeps went Korea before you know for taekwondo stuff.



So one,tiny,little,piny mistake....."HAHA I caught you!!!"



Lucky thing it was only 3 taeguek.



And some basic kicks.Oh ya,when the basic kicks,

which was "turning-kick,back kick,shuffle and back kick"



Suddenly when the back kick,I suddenly loose balance...And lucky thing I didn't fell.



That would be embarrassing..I mean really falling in front of a master isn't such a good idea,trust me..



Then it was the time.



Destruction.



I have no idea why they want to name it that.There is other "un-meaner" words...



I actually practiced for back kick and jumping-font kick.It was a half-inch wood plank.

So okay lah.



Then the master ask us to do 360.You know 360,turn,hop,jump..It is a interesting jump.



But wasn't that interesting when he asked us to do it.



First jump was idiotic.

I didn't hop.



So I focus...the an ice-cream appeared on my mind.Pretending that ice-cream was the wood-plank.



I have to hop and get it.Like a rabbit.



Then I did..PAAAAAAAAAK...



It broke..Yay..



Then it was jumping-font kick.

Suddenly this instruction from the master that SHOCKED ME TO MY LIFE.



A little guy have to climb the holders on top their shoulders and hold it up..


So it was like more than my height..alot high up than my height..



First try........Don't ever think it will break..









It didn't..



Second try..I pretended that this time a Volkswagen Beetle or something else I think was the wood plank.Hehe.



Then I jumped.PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK!!!!



It actually broke.

Then after everything finish,the master said our group was mentally strong..Ceh..Haha



The result will be out next Wednesday..Can't wait for it..

No comments: